DEWALT HAMMER DRILL
$40.00 per day
$125.00 per week
$325.00 per month
OVERVIEW & SPECS
- 12 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection – 490 rpm, 3300 bpm
- 8.0 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- Rear handle mount for increased user comfort in down drilling applications
- Rubber grip helps reduce the level of vibration felt by the user
- Factory-set clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- Lightweight 14 lbs. design allows for easy through hole drilling for mechanical and electrical applications.
- Optimized mechanism for fast drilling of holes for rebar doweling and large diameter mechanical anchors.
- Chipping function allows for fast surface chipping in ceiling, upper and mid wall applications
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
- AMPS 12.0 AMPS
- BLOWS/MIN 3,300 BPM
- CHIPPING YES
- CHUCK TYPE SPLINE
- CLUTCH INTEGRAL
- E-CLUTCH(TM) NO
- IMPACT ENERGY 8.0 JOULES
- LOADED SPEED (BPM) 3,300
- NO LOAD SPEED 490 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 3/8 – 1-1/4 IN
- POWER TOOL TYPE CORDED
- TOOL LENGTH 18.6 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 13.55 LBS
- VIBRATION CONTROL NO
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 18.3 M/S²
- WOOD/STEEL DRILLING NO IN